Monday, October 1, 2012

7 days past-7 streams last

Seventh Day of a new arrangement upon a new engagement where mobile phone are inoperative and heaven aimed satellite is the only prayer for connection to the technological infection where human need for connection and communication can have its fill in seconds what use to take years or months.

I participated and was recipient of a miracle today as I learned gas stations aren't open on Sunday and no magnetic stripe could be read to feed the fuel needs of my truck on return from a family 250+ mile round trip. I awoke on "E" 15 plus miles from the gas station with a truck that can eat 1 gallon in 9 miles with a good load on the axle.  I was half way to my destination when I came across a truck in the dirt just across from El Morro monument with hazard lights flashing but no one standing around scratching their heads as to why Heyokah had moved the road as they went buy.  I soon found them just a bit further down the road trying to find those magical mobile waves so rare upon this mysterious ancient way.  My truck was operating on miracles vapors as I stopped to lend a hand.  I took a rider of the pair in to the cab since the gas station could equally have a tow truck as well as the fuel I so desperately needed. Valentino from Columbia climbed in and this man from urban Denver continued to pray the fumes would get us up the next hill and down the next to the gas station still out of view and more than a mile or two away.  He began telling me that he knew the driver was going to fall asleep but being polite didn't start a fight.  It was a tall Isuzu full of donated goods and the ground nearby is soft sand and in the straight line held like a runaway truck ramp the vehicle did not swerve or roll substantiating the claim the driver was asleep because such a view as the road disappearing would have caused an awake driver to try and return quickly to the road rolling the rig.






No comments:

Post a Comment